CTS has added a Brother GTX Direct-to-Garment printer to our lineup!
So what is Direct-to-Garment printing? Often abbreviated to DTG, Direct-to-Garment printing is the printing of digital images from a computer onto a shirt or other garment, via what is basically a very advanced inkjet printer. There are several advantages and disadvantages to DTG….
Benefits of DTG:
- No setup costs / screen fees
- Allows for small quantities to be printed at a reasonable cost
- 1200x1200 high resolution, extremely detailed images
- No charge for colors, prints full color
- Special ink formulations bond directly to fabric, so it feels like part of the garment.
DTG is great for low quantities and higher detailed designs with gradients, shading and unlimited colors!